Download a Form
You can access commonly used forms below or browse the menu on the left for more information.
Do you need an enrollment form?
Below are helpful links about your TRICARE eligibility:
Do you need a pharmacy form?
- Sign up for TRICARE home delivery
- Submit a request for medical necessity for a drug
- Request prior authorization for a drug, including to use a brand-name drug instead of generic
Do you need a dental form?
- Make an appealThe action you take if you don’t agree with a decision made about your benefit.
- Request an appointment (active duty service members in remote locations)
- Submit a claim
- Document dental health from a civilian provider (National Guard and Reserve members)
- Submit a fraud complaint or grievanceYou can file a grievance when:
- You have a complaint about the quality of care you received,
- A provider or facility behaved inappropriately, or
- You have any other non-appealable issue.
The grievance may be against any member of your health care team. This includes your TRICARE doctor, your contractor, or a subcontractor. form
- Request authorization for disclosure of health information
For all Active Duty Dental Program forms, click here.
For all TRICARE Dental Program forms, click here.
Are you a remotely located Active Duty or Reserve Component service member?
You'll submit forms to Defense Health Agency-Great Lakes to do the following:
- Request pre-authorization for civilian medical care or surgical care
- Verify eligibility for medical care
- Submit a formal appeal
Do you need to file a claim?
If you need to file a claim for care yourself, visit the Claims section to access the proper form.
Are you looking for another form?
- Fees and payments
- Prime Travel Benefit
- TRICARE For Life
- Other health insurance
- Privacy forms
- TRICARE briefing request
Check your region's forms page if you don't find what you need here.
- East Region (Humana Military)
- West Region (Health Net Federal Services)
- Overseas (International SOS)
To download an enrollment form, right-click and select to "save-as" or download direct from the WHS Forms Page. For enrollment, use your region-specific DD-3043 form.
Last Updated 7/31/2020