US Family Health Plan
You can select any primary care physician from your plan’s provider directory. Each US Family Health Plan has its own Member Handbook, which you’ll receive when you enroll. Or, you can download a copy from the links below. The Member Handbook will explain in more detail about how and where to get care.
- Johns Hopkins Medicine — Serving Maryland, Washington, DC, Delaware, and parts of Virginia, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania
- Martin's Point Health Care — Serving Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and parts of New York state
- Brighton Marine Health Center — Serving Massachusetts, including Cape Cod, as well as Rhode Island and parts of Northern Connecticut
- St. Vincent Catholic Medical Centers — Serving parts of New York (including New York City), all of New Jersey, Southeast Pennsylvania, and Western Connecticut
- CHRISTUS Health — serving Southeast Texas and Southwest Louisiana
- Pacific Medical Centers (Pacmed Clinics) — Serving the Puget Sound area of Washington state
Looking to book an appointment online at a military hospital or clinic? Visit the Secure Patient Portal for more information.
Last Updated 12/8/2022