TRICARE Standard and Other Plans
If you're using any of these plans:
- TRICARE Standard and Extra
- TRICARE Standard Overseas
- TRICARE Reserve Select
- TRICARE Retired Reserve
- TRICARE Young Adult-Standard Option
These rules apply to you for booking appointments:
- You don't usually need a referral for any type of care (one exception is care through the Autism Care Demonstration)
- Some services may require prior authorization.
- Contact your regional contractor if you have any questions about the type of care you need.
In the United States
You don't usually need a referral for any type of care, but some services may require prior authorization. Contact International SOS if you have any questions about the type of care you need.
|All Other Types of Care
- Schedule an appointment with any approved overseas provider.
- To find a provider, contact International SOS or search the overseas provider directory.
- You may get care at military hospitals and clinics on a space-available basis only.