Skip to main content
Emergency Procedures in Place for Hurricane Michael
Click here for the latest information on emergency procedures in place.

Find a Doctor

Find a doctor near home or while traveling.

Getting a Second Opinion

You have every right to request a second medical opinion from another provider. You, your primary care manager (PCM) or your regional contractor may request a second medical opinion.

If you want a second opinion, go to your PCM and explain your situation and any questions you may have about the first specialist's suggested care. Then, ask your PCM to coordinate a referral to another specialist and request a referral from your regional contractor if necessary.

Last Updated 1/21/2016