Active Duty Service MembersWhile your rules for getting care are basically the same, there are minor differences based on which plan you're enrolled in.
- Call your primary care manager (PCM) to schedule an appointment.
- You must have a referral from your PCM for any care he or she can't provide.
- Your PCM works with your regional contractor for the referral and authorization.
- Your contractor will try to refer you to a military hospital or clinic first.
- If not available, you're referred to a network provider (in your region).
Your Primary Care Manager
|TRICARE Prime Remote||
|TRICARE Prime Overseas||
|TRICARE Prime Remote Overseas||
Looking to book an appointment online at a military hospital or clinic? Visit the Secure Patient Portal for more information.
Last Updated 12/8/2022