Puget Sound Military Health System
The Puget Sound Military Health System (MHS) is an integrated medical market that:
- Includes Army, Navy and Air Force hospitals and clinics
- Provides care to more than 288,500 local TRICARE beneficiaries
- Ensures Service members, retirees and families get timely access to the highest quality health care.
We strive for a seamless patient experience. Our beneficiaries can get care at Army, Navy or Air Force facilities regardless of Service affiliation in many cases.
Puget Sound Military Health System Facilities
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- Naval Hospital Bremerton
- Naval Health Clinic Oak Harbor
- 62nd Medical Squad JB Lewis-McChord
Last Updated 3/16/2021