There are three ways to send new prescriptions to Express Scripts for Home Delivery. Ask your provider to write the prescription for the maximum supply allowed, which is 90 days for most drugs.
e-Prescribing is the easiest, safest, and most effective way.
- Sent by your provider to Express Scripts.
- Your provider:
- selects the TRICARE formulary in their e-prescribing system.
- chooses the default location of "Express Scripts Home Delivery."
- Express Scripts uses the information submitted with your prescription to complete your registration.
- Sent by your provider (with a fax cover sheet) directly to Express Scripts:
- 1-877-895-1900 in the United States
- 1-602-586-3911 if Overseas
- Express Scripts will only accept prescriptions faxed directly from your provider's office.
- By law, faxing currently doesn’t allow prescriptions for Schedule II controlled substances.
- Sent by you to Express Scripts
- Complete the Mail Order Registration Form—follow all the instructions on the form
- Write the following information on the back of each written prescription:
- Patient's full name
- Date of birth
- Sponsor's ID number
- Include your prescription copayment. Payment can be by credit card, check, or money order.
- Mail the completed form, written prescription and copaymentA fixed dollar amount you may pay for a covered health care service or drug. to:
Express Scripts, Inc.
P.O. Box 52150
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2150
If you registered online for home delivery and you forget your password, you can reset it on the Express Scripts pharmacy login page.
Last Updated 10/29/2019