Refilling Your Prescriptions While Deployed
Two Months into Your Deployment
Express Scripts sends you the first email message asking you to update your account with your deployed mailing address (APO/FPO). To update your account:
- Go to www.express-scripts.com/TRICARE
- Log in or select “Create an Account” to register
- Your ID number is your complete SSN.
- Change your PERMANENT address to your APO/FPO address
- Don’t input your deployed address as your TEMPORARY address
- If you don’t update your address, Express Scripts will send your prescriptions to the address provided when you registered.
Four Months into Your Deployment
Express Scripts sends you a second email message reminding you to order your refill(s).
- Log in to your account on www.express-scripts.com/TRICARE
- We mail your prescriptions only after you order them
- We mail your prescriptions to the address listed in your account
- Average shipping time is about 3-4 weeks
If you don’t get an email message from Express Scripts within 60 days after arriving in theater, contact the Express Scripts Deployment Prescription Program Team: