Some prescription drugs have quantity limits to make sure they are used safely. This means you can only get a limited amount each time you get your prescription filled. We may make an exception if your provider can establish medical necessity.
Quantity limits vary by type of pharmacy:
- Military Pharmacy: up to a 90-day supply
- Home Delivery: up to a 90-day supply
- Network Pharmacy: up to a 30-day supply
You can look up quantity limits for your prescription drugs.
For most prescription drugs, you can get more than a 30-day supply at a network pharmacy. Just pay an additional cost shareClick to closeA percentage of the total cost of a covered health care service that you pay. for each 30-day supply (for up to a 90-day supply). For example:
- up to 30-day supply = 1 cost share
- 31-60 days supply = 2 cost shares
- 61-90 days supply = 3 cost shares
Do you want to save money and still get a 90-day supply? >>Switch to Home Delivery
Last Updated 3/23/2016