You will need to file a claim for reimbursement if:
- You get your prescription filled at a non-network pharmacy, or
- You have other health insuranceClick to closeHealth insurance you have in addition to TRICARE, such as Medicare or an employer-sponsored health insurance. TRICARE supplements don’t qualify as "other health insurance." with pharmacy benefits
You must file your claim within one year of the date of service.
Required Info with Your Claim
|CAN'T be Handwritten on the EOB or Pharmacy Receipt
||CAN be Handwritten on the EOB or Pharmacy Receipt
- Date of fill
- Pharmacy name
- What you (the beneficiary) paid
- Drug name and strength
- Number of day’s supply
- Prescription number
- Pharmacy address
- Doctor’s name or DEA number
- Pharmacist’s signature (for retail pharmacy claims only)
- Amount paid by the other health plan or the retail price from the pharmacy
Claims Filing Addresses
In the U.S. or a U.S. Territory, file your claim with the pharmacy contractor:
Express Scripts, Inc.
P.O. Box 52132
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2132
In an overseas area (other than a U.S. Territory), file your claims with the overseas claims processor, at the appropriate address.
Did you know?
If you have pre-paid or been billed for prescriptions you need for a Line of Duty illness or injury, you can have these expenses reimbursed. Contact MMSO for more information.
If you have prescriptions filled at a non-network pharmacy, you’re using the point-of-service option. You’ll receive a partial reimbursement after you’ve met the point of service deductible.