Appointments for Beneficiaries Enrolled in the US Family Health Plan
Are you enrolled in the US Family Health Plan? You can search your plan’s provider directory to schedule a mental health care appointment.
- You don't need a referral for outpatient visits except for psychoanalysis and outpatient therapy for substance use disorder
- You must have a referral and prior authorization for all inpatient mental health care (hospital stays)
Contact your US Family Health Plan provider for more information:
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Martin's Point Health Care
- Brighton Marine Health Center
- St. Vincent Catholic Medical Centers
- CHRISTUS Health
- Pacific Medical Centers (Pacmed Clinics)
Take a voluntary, anonymous self-assessment to see if you have symptoms that are consistent with a condition that would benefit from further treatment or evaluation.
Last Updated 1/12/2018