Skip to main content

TRICARE logo Go to TRICARE home

Getting Dental Care When Traveling

Traveling in the United States

You may visit any licensed dentist for treatment when you travel in the United States. If you see a dentist from the dentist network, you'll save money and the dentist will file claims for you.

Traveling Overseas

Call Delta Dental's international dentist referral service collect at 1-312-356-5971.

For emergencies, call International SOS collect at 1-215-942-8226. You should tell the International SOS operator that "Delta Dental" is your dental insurance carrier.

Last Updated 4/4/2016

contact Your Contacts
Delta Dental

Stateside: 1-888-838-8737
Overseas: (AT&T USADirect Access Number) + 866-721-8737

View More Contacts