Find a Dentist
You may visit any licensed dentist for treatment. Delta Dental offers a dentist network.
If you see a network dentist, they:
- Agree to pre-negotiated fees
- Will submit all paperwork and claims for you
You can see non-network dentists, but:
- You may be billed the full cost
- You must pay your cost share, plus the difference between Delta Dental's allowance and the amount charged by the non-network dentist
- You may have to file your own claims
Delta Dental doesn’t have a dentist network overseas. To find a dentist overseas, call Delta Dental's international dentist referral service.
- From inside the U.S., call toll-free 1-888-558-2705
- From outside the U.S., call collect 1-312-356-5971
These dentists don't have a contract or affiliation with Delta Dental. >>Learn More about Overseas Care
FEDVIP Dental Replacing the TRDP in 2019
TRDP is ending in 2018 and being replaced by the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP). You must enroll in FEDVIP dental during the 2018 Open Season to keep coverage. For more information, visit https://tricare.benefeds.com/