Skip to main content

Covered Services

Learn more about what we cover -
including health, dental, and pharmacy.

Filing Claims

Your dentist will file your claims for you in most cases. If you need to file a claim with Delta Dental:

United States Overseas
Deltal Dental of California
P.O. Box 537007
Sacramento, CA 95853-7007
Delta Dental of California,
P.O. Box 537006
Sacramento, CA 95853-7006
United States of America

Track your claims activity online through Delta Dental's Consumer Toolkit.

Overseas? You can also file your claims online. Follow these steps:

  • Complete the TRICARE Retiree Dental Program Claim Form
  • Go to the Online Submission Tool
  • Complete all required information
    • Scan a copy of the dentist’s paid receipt and the completed claim form
    • Attach both scanned documents in the “required attachments” field
  • Click “Submit” at the bottom of the page after answering the security question
Dental Claims are Different than Medical Claims

Medical claims are:

FEDVIP Dental Replacing the TRDP in 2019

TRDP is ending in 2018 and being replaced by the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP). You must enroll in FEDVIP dental during the 2018 Open Season to keep coverage. For more information, visit

Last Updated 4/7/2016

contact Your Contacts

Delta Dental

Stateside: 1-888-838-8737
Overseas: (AT&T USADirect Access Number) + 866-721-8737

View More Contacts