TRICARE Retiree Dental Program
TRDP ended in 2018 and was replaced by the Office of Personnel Management’s Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP). If you were eligible for TRDP, you may be able to enroll in a FEDVIP dental plan.
You must enroll in FEDVIP dental during the 2019 Open Season, or after a FEDVIP Qualifying Life Event. For more information, visit: https://tricare.benefeds.com/.
Delta Dental will continue accepting claims through Dec. 31, 2019. To file a claim for care received prior to January 1, 2019, visit the Delta Dental Filing Claims page.
Your dentist will file your claims for you in most cases. If you need to file a claim with Delta Dental:
|Deltal Dental of California
P.O. Box 537007
Sacramento, CA 95853-7007
|Delta Dental of California,
P.O. Box 537006
Sacramento, CA 95853-7006
United States of America
Track your claims activity online through Delta Dental's Consumer Toolkit.
Overseas? You can also file your claims online. Follow these steps:
- Complete the TRICARE Retiree Dental Program Claim Form
- Go to the Online Submission Tool
- Complete all required information
- Scan a copy of the dentist’s paid receipt and the completed claim form
- Attach both scanned documents in the “required attachments” field
- Click “Submit” at the bottom of the page after answering the security question