TRICARE Retiree Dental Program
The TRICARE Retiree Dental Program is a voluntary dental plan. You can enroll if you're a:
- Retired service member
- Family member of a retired service member
- Retired Guard/Reserve member
- Family member of retired Guard/Reserve member
- Medal of Honor recipient
- Family member of Medal of Honor recipient
The plan is available in the United States and all overseas areas.
The TRICARE Retiree Dental Program covers:
- Exams, cleanings, fluorides, sealants, and x-rays
- Root canals
- Gum surgery
- Oral surgery and extractions
- Crowns and dentures
You can see a full list of benefits at www.trdp.org.
Delta Dental is the TRICARE Retiree Dental Program contractor. After you enroll, you can create an account with Delta Dental to:
- View benefits
- Add or delete family members
- Make a payment
- Track your claims
Watch this video to learn more about the TRICARE Retiree Dental program.