TRICARE Retiree Dental Program
The TRICARE Retiree Dental Program is a voluntary dental plan. You can enroll if you're a:
- Retired service member
- Family member of a retired service member
- Retired Guard/Reserve member
- Family member of retired Guard/Reserve member
- Medal of Honor recipient
- Family member of Medal of Honor recipient
The plan is available in the United States and all overseas areas.
The TRICARE Retiree Dental Program covers:
- Exams, cleanings, fluorides, sealants, and x-rays
- Root canals
- Gum surgery
- Oral surgery and extractions
- Crowns and dentures
You can see a full list of benefits at www.trdp.org.
Delta Dental is the TRICARE Retiree Dental Program contractor. After you enroll, you can create an account with Delta Dental to:
- View benefits
- Add or delete family members
- Make a payment
- Track your claims
Watch this video to learn more about the TRICARE Retiree Dental program.
Vision Coverage through FEDVIP Starting in 2019
You may have the option to enroll in vision coverage through the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP). The first opportunity to enroll will be during the 2018 Open Season. For more information, visit https://tricare.mil/FEDVIP.