Enrolling in the TRICARE Dental Program
Effective May 1, 2017, United Concordia will assume responsibility for administering the TRICARE Dental Program, replacing the outgoing dental contractor, MetLife. You can enroll for dental coverage now through the Beneficiary Web Enrollment website.
You can enroll in the TRICARE Dental Program online, on the phone or through the mail.
- Enroll all family members at the same time
- Pay your first monthly premium
- Set up automatic payments for ongoing premium payments
Minimum Enrollment Period
You must enroll for a minimum of 12 months.
- Your sponsor must have 12 months remaining on their service commitment.
- You must complete the first 12 month enrollment unless you have a valid reason to end coverage.
- After the 12 month period, you can continue on a month-to-month basis.
Visit the TRICARE Dental Program Benefit Booklet (See page 9) for exceptions to the minimum enrollment period.