Participating Network Dentists
Effective May 1, 2017, United Concordia will assume responsibility for administering the TRICARE Dental Program, replacing the outgoing dental contractor, MetLife. You can enroll for dental coverage now through the Beneficiary Web Enrollment website.
To find a dentist, search the MetLife Preferred Dental Program Dental Network.
- You'll never pay more than your cost share for covered services.
- MetLife will either pay the dentist or send the payment directly to you to pay the dentist.
Dentists who haven’t signed a contract with MetLife are non-network dentists. You can see non-network dentists, but:
- You may be billed the full cost
- You must pay your cost share, plus the difference between MetLife's allowance and the amount charged by the non-network dentist
- You may have to file your own claims