Participating Network Dentists
To find a CONUS dentist, search the United Concordia network.
- You'll never pay more than your cost share for covered services.
- United Concordia will send the payment to you or pay the dentist directly if you assign payment.
Dentists who haven’t signed a contract with United Concordia are non-network dentists. You can see non-network dentists, but:
- You may be billed the full cost.
- You must pay your cost share, plus the difference between United Concordia's allowance and the amount charged by the non-network dentist.
- You may have to file your own claims.
TRICARE Overseas Preferred Dentists (TOPDs)
If you are overseas, use the OCONUS Find a Dentist Tool. TODPs will:
- Not require you to pay their full charge at the time of service - only your applicable cost-shareClick to closeA percentage of the total cost of a covered health care service that you pay..
- Complete and submit your claim submission documents to United Concordia.
Last Updated 6/28/2019