Skip to main content
TRICARE Transition Challenges in the West Region
We are aware of the customer service issues our patients are experiencing in the West Region. Learn more about how we are fixing these issues, including waiving our usual authorization process through March 18.

TRICARE logo Go to TRICARE home

Filing Claims

Participating network dentists will file claims for you, but you may need to file a dental claim if you see a non-network dentist.

When you submit your claim, you must include:

  • Your completed claim form
  • Your sponsor's Social Security Number or DoD Benefits Number
  • Your dentist bill or statement of charges, if it isn’t on your claim form
  • Any supporting documents

Claims filed more than a year after the date of service will be denied.


Mail or fax claim form to United Concordia:

United Concordia

TRICARE Dental Program

P.O. Box 69451

Harrisburg, PA 17106

Fax: 717-635-4565

Mail or fax claim form to United Concordia:

United Concordia

TRICARE Dental Program

P.O. Box 69452

Harrisburg, PA 17106

Fax: 844-827-9926 (toll-free)

717-635-4520 (toll)

If you need help with your overseas claim, call: 844-653-4060

Need to file or check on a MetLife claim?

For dental care before May 1, 2017, you can check on your claim with the previous dental contractor, MetLife, by mailing: MetLife TRICARE Dental Program, P.O. Box 14181, Lexington, KY  40512

Dental Claims are Different than Medical Claims

Medical claims are:

Last Updated 5/1/2017

contact Your Contacts
United Concordia

CONUS: 844-653-4061 
OCONUS: 844-653-4060 
OCONUS Toll: 717-888-7400

View More Contacts