OCONUS Toll: 717-888-7400
View More Contacts
TRICARE Dental Program
The TRICARE Dental Program is a voluntary dental plan. Sponsors can enroll through the Beneficiary Web Enrollment website.
You can enroll if you're a:
- Family member of an active duty service member
- Family member of a National Guard/Reserve member
- National Guard/Reserve Member who isn’t on active duty or covered by the Transitional Assistance Management Program (TAMP).
The plan is available worldwide in two service areas:
The TRICARE Dental Program covers:
- Exams, cleanings, fluorides, sealants, and X-rays
- Fillings, including white fillings on back teeth
- Root canals
- Gum surgery
- Oral surgery and tooth extractions
- Crowns and dentures
- Orthodontics and braces
- Additional benefits for enrollees with chronic conditions and special needs*
- Additional cleaning for pregnant women*
*Must register condition/special need in My Account on the TDP website at www.uccitdp.com prior to receipt of care. See information under Dental Contractor for details.
United Concordia is the TRICARE Dental Program contractor. You'll need a Department of Defense Self-Service Logon to create your account. After you enroll, you can create an account with United Concordia to:
- View dental coverage
- Check a claim
- View claims history
- View explanation of benefits
- Register a chronic condition, pregnancy or special need
- Select communication preferences (e.g., text, email or mail)
- Access messages in a secure Messaging Center
Need to file or check on a MetLife claim?
For dental care before May 1, 2017, you can check on your claim with the previous dental contractor, MetLife, by mailing: MetLife TRICARE Dental Program, P.O. Box 14181, Lexington, KY 40512
Need an annual dental exam for dental readiness?
Dentists who participate in the TRICARE Dental Program will complete the DD Form 2813 at no additional cost to you. >>Learn More