Register to Learn About New Treatment Options for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
TRICARE and Military OneSource will host a webinar about improved access to mental health and substance use disorder (SUD) treatment. Register now to join us on Monday, July 31, 1 to 2 p.m. EDT.
TRICARE mental health and SUD services are available for you and your family during times of stress, depression, grief, anxiety and mental health crisis. To help you continue to get the care you need, TRICARE added improvements to the mental health and SUD treatment benefit. These updates include:
- Alignment of mental health and SUD benefits with medical and surgical benefits
- Removal of limits on the number of covered mental health and SUD care visits
- Expanded options for covered mental health and SUD treatment
- Revised approval process for health care providers to become TRICARE authorized
- Lower copayments and cost-shares
To learn more about the mental health and SUD treatments now available to you and your family, register now to join us on July 31.
You can submit questions for the presenter to answer during the live webinar. Be sure not to include personal health information when you submit your question.
Visit Mental Health Care on the TRICARE website to find out more about the new updates.