TRICARE Dental Program Premiums
The TRICARE Dental Program is a "pay ahead" program. Once you make the initial payment when you enroll, each payment will be for the next month of coverage.
Initial Premium Payment
When you enroll, you must submit your first one-month premium.
- If you enroll over the phone or online, pay your first premium payment with a credit card
- If you enroll through the mail, pay with a check or money order. Please include your sponsor's Social Security number or DoD Benefits Number in the memo area
Ongoing Recurring Payments
We will collect your sponsor's share of the premium through the Uniformed Services Finance Center and transmit it to United Concordia if:
- Your sponsor has a military payroll account
- Sufficient funds are available
This is only available for sponsors of active duty family members and National Guard and Reserve members.
If you can’t set up a military payroll allotment, you have the option to set up a recurring payment via electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- If you enroll online, set up the recurring payment (payroll allotment, EFT, or credit/debit card) at the same time
- If you enroll through the mail, complete Section IV of the TRICARE Dental Program Enrollment/Change Authorization form
- Include a voided check to establish the EFT
- If you would like to use a credit or debit card for the recurring payment, include the type of card, card number, expiration date and security code. Remember to sign the form
If you don’t pay your monthly premiums, your coverage will end. If your coverage ends, you won’t be able to re-enroll for one year.