TRICARE Reserve Select Costs
| Type of Coverage
| Member Only
| Member + Family
Paying Monthly Premiums
- When you enroll, you'll pay a two-month premium payment by check, money order/cashier's check or a debit/credit card.
- After that, premiums are paid by an electronic funds transfer (EFT) or recurring debit/credit card charge
Learn about the payment options in your region:
Your regional contractor will automatically process your premium payments on the first business day of the month for the current month of coverage.
- You may be charged a fee of up to $20.00 for insufficient or unavailable funds.
- If you don't pay any overdue premium amounts, your coverage will be suspended as of the last day of the last month paid
Annual Outpatient Deductible
Cost sharing begins after you meet the annual outpatient deductible each calendar year.
- Sponsor Rank E4 and below: $50 per individual, but no more than $100 per family
- Sponsor Rank E5 and above: $150 per individual, but no more than $300 per family
Copays and Cost Shares
Choose where you're getting care: