TRICARE Retired Reserve Costs
- Member Only: $402.81 per month
- Member + Family: $1013.36 per month
If you use TRICARE Retired Reserve, you'll pay for the full cost of coverage. By law, there is no government subsidy.
Paying Monthly Premiums
- When you enroll, you'll pay a two-month premium payment by check, money order/cashier's check or a debit/credit card.
- After that, premiums are paid by an electronic funds transfer (EFT) or recurring debit/credit card charge
Learn about the payment options in your region:
Your regional contractor will automatically process your premium payments on the first business day of the month for the current month of coverage.
- You may be charged a fee of up to $20.00 for insufficient or unavailable funds.
- If you don't pay any overdue premium amounts, your coverage will be suspended as of the last day of the last month paid
Annual Outpatient Deductible
Cost sharing begins after you meet the annual outpatient deducible each fiscal yearOctober 1 - September 30.
- $150 per individual
- $300 per family
Select where you're getting care: