Skip to main content

Contact Us

Find the right contact for your needs.

File a Complaint

You can file two types of complaints:

  1. An appealThe action you take if you don’t agree with a decision made about your benefit.
  2. A grievance

What is an appeal?

You can file an appeal when you don't agree with a decision made about your benefit. The appeal process is different based on the benefit issue. Depending on your issue, you can file a:

If your care is denied, you will receive a letter with details about how to file your appeal.

What is a grievance?

You can file a grievance when:

  • You have a complaint about the quality of care you received,
  • A provider or facility behaved inappropriately, or
  • You have any other non-appealable issue.

The grievance may be against any member of your health care team. This includes your TRICARE doctor, your contractor, or a subcontractor.

A sponsor, parent, guardian, or other representative may file on behalf of a dependent child. >>Learn more

Last Updated 1/19/2017

Related Topics