The following is a list of common errors; it is not meant to be all-inclusive and
is for informational purposes.
- Per Package Price does not equal Per Dosage Form Unit times Package Size.
- Per Dosage Form Unit prices are different for the same product code.
- Per Dosage Form Unit prices are not carried out 4 digits to the right of the decimal
- Per Package Price carried out more than 2 digits to the right of the decimal point.
- Incorrect NDC numbers, NDCs referenced in Table 1 do not contain 11 digits or reference
incorrect Company code.
- Failure to complete required information on Table 1.
- NDCs quoted are not on FSS contract (unawardable).
- Company name on Quote template does not match Company Name on FSS contract.
- UF BPAs: Pricing exceeds FSS and/or BIG 4 pricing (to be awarded, an NDC must be
priced at or below its FSS and/or BIG 4 pricing).
- Not quoting all NDCs with the same product code listed on the Data Set page.
- Failure to sign submitted quote.
- Changes to template including Table 1 (not allowed).
- Removing Appendix A from the submitted Template package.
- Quoting firm fails to submit separate quote for each condition set for a given drug
- Failure to perform a quality assurance check on quotes(s) prior to submission to