TRICARE Philippine Demonstration
The TRICARE Philippine Demonstration provides high-quality health care to beneficiaries who:
- are using TRICARE Standard Overseas, TRICARE For Life, TRICARE Reserve Select, TRICARE Retired Reserve and TRICARE Young Adult-Standard Option
- live in the Philippines and get care in a designated demonstration area.
Though the TRICARE Philippine Demonstration you'll get care from approved demostration providers who:
- deliver quality medical care.
- accept established reimbursement rates.
- collect only the deductible and cost share from you:
- payment can be made up front, or
- providers will collect the payment after TRICARE pays its portion.
- file claims for you.
You must provide your physical address to the provider (for the claims) to receive the reduced out-of-pocket costs.
International SOS Assistance, Inc. (International SOS), the TRICARE Overseas Program contractor, and its subcontractor, Global 24 Network Services, will administer the TRICARE Philippine Demonstration as it rolls out into each designated area. Contact a customer service representative for assistance finding a provider, with authorization or claims, or if you have questions about the TRICARE Philippine Demonstration: