Change Your Primary Care Manager
You may request to change your primary care manager (PCM) at any time. Your request:
- Must comply with guidelines at the local military hospital or clinic
- May take up to 6 days to confirm
Find a New PCM
Search your region's provider directory to find a new PCM near you. Call first to see if they are accepting new patients.
Change Your PCM
2. Call your Regional Contractor
- North: Health Net (1-877-TRICARE)
- South: Humana-Military (1-800-444-5445)
- West: UnitedHealthcare (1-877-988-WEST)
3. Mail the PCM Change to your Regional Contractor
Mail a TRICARE Prime Enrollment, Disenrollment and PCM Change Form to your regional contractor with the new PCM's name and address (mailing address is found on Page 3 of the form). You only need to complete the portion of the form related to the PCM change.
The change is effective when your regional contractor processes the PCM change. You'll receive a confirmation letter with your new PCM's name and telephone number. Write this information on the back of your TRICARE Prime Enrollment Card.