Downtime Scheduled for Eligibility and Enrollment Websites
The Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) hosts several websites and applications you and your providers use to verify eligibility and complete other secure functions:
These websites will have scheduled downtime for maintenance this Saturday, May 24, 2014 at 6:00 p.m. (Pacific Time). This may last for up to 12 hours.
During this scheduled downtime, you may not be able to:
- Verify eligibility
- Update your personal information in DEERS
- Enroll in TRICARE Prime, TRICARE Prime Remote or the US Family Health Plan
- Enroll in the TRICARE Dental Program or TRICARE Retiree Dental Program
- Purchase TRICARE Reserve Select or TRICARE Retired Reserve
- Get new wallet cards
- Request proof of coverage
- Perform other secure functions
Also, providers and pharmacies may not be able to verify your eligibility for TRICARE. If you need an emergency prescription filled during the scheduled downtime, you may need to pay out of pocket and file a claim for reimbursement.
Note: The prescription processing will be the last part to be brought offline and the first part brought back online for the scheduled downtime.
We are making every effort to minimize the impact to your benefit. Please keep all receipts for any health care or prescriptions received just in case you need to get reimbursed.