The MilConnect Website is hosted by the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) and gives registered users the ability to:
- update contact information in DEERS (address, email, phone)
- view or change TRICARE enrollment information
- find an ID card-issuing facility
- view personnel information (sponsors only)
- transfer GI Bill benefits to family members (sponsors only)
- view civilian employment information (Guard/Reserve only–excluding Army, Navy, and Coast Guard Reserve)
- view Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance information (except Marines and Coast Guard)
- get proof of TRICARE coverage
- search frequently asked questions about health care eligibility and more
A Common Access Card, DFAS (myPay) Account or DoD Self-Service Logon is required to use MilConnect.
Need technical assistance with MilConnect?
- Call the DMDC Support Center at 1-800-477-8227.
- MilConnect is hosted by the DMDC, not TRICARE.