Switch Retail Prescriptions to Home Delivery
Do you get your prescriptions for maintenance drugsAny prescription you take regularly is a maintenance drug. Antibiotics or other drugs you take for a short time aren’t a maintenance drug filled at a retail network pharmacy? Do you want to save money? You can save $38 for every brand-name drug:
- At a network pharmacy, brand-name drugs cost $51 (90-day supply).
- The same prescription costs only $13 (90-day supply) from home delivery.
There are several easy ways to switch to home delivery:
- Switch Online
- Call the Member Choice Center at 1-877-363-1433
- 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight, Eastern, Monday – Friday
- 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Eastern, Weekends and Holidays
- Ask your provider to e-Prescribe to “Express Scripts Mail Pharmacy”
- Ask your provider to fax your prescription to Express Scripts at 1-877-895-1900
- Mail the completed Mail Order Registration Form to:
Express Scripts, Inc.
P.O. Box 52150
Phoenix, AZ 85072-9954
Your first shipment will usually arrive within 2 weeks. And, refills are easy―get your prescription refills:
- By phone
- By mail
- By the Express Scripts Mobile App
- Automatically with Worry-Free Fills®
Also, if you like getting prescriptions mailed directly to you, you can switch your prescriptions from military pharmacies to home delivery. Home delivery copayments will apply.