Prime Enrollment Fees
If you have TRICARE Prime, you must pay enrollment fees, unless you are:
- An active duty service member
- An active duty family member
- A transitional survivor
- Under age 65 with Medicare Parts A and B
- In this case, you can have your enrollment fees waived and any payments made refunded.
TRICARE Prime Enrollment fees increase annually. >>Learn More
||When You Submit Your Enrollment Form:
- Single: $282.60
- Family: $565.20
- Your fee is prorated from your enrollment date to September 30th.
- You can only pay your annual fee with a debit or credit card.
- After that, your annual payment is due on October 1st each year.
- Single: $70.65
- Family: $141.30
- Your quarterly fee is prorated to cover the period until the next fiscal yearOctober 1 - September 30 quarter (January 1, April 1, July 1 or October 1).
- After that, your quarterly payment is due the first of each quarter.
- You can pay your quarterly fee with a debit card, credit card or through an electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Single: $23.55
- Family: $47.10
- Pay your first three months with a personal check, cashier's check, traveler's check, money order, debit card or credit card.
- After that, set up an allotment or EFT to pay your monthly enrollment fees.