Before You Travel
If you are planning to travel, use following checklist to make sure you have everything you need in case you need care when you're traveling:
- Update your (and your family's) information in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS).
- Get all your current prescriptions filled or refilled.
- Pack prescription medications in your carry-on luggage.
- Find a network pharmacy where you're traveling (just in case)
- Pack a list of TRICARE customer service numbers that you may need
- If using one of the dental programs, see what requirements you have for getting dental care when traveling:
- Save all your health care receipts