Referrals from Military Dental Clinics
If your local military dental clinic can't provide the care, they will:
- Give you a referral to a civilian dentist
- Work with United Concordia for a referral
Schedule Your Appointment
Once you get your referral, you can schedule an appointment.
- Call 1-866-984-ADDP (1-866-984-2337) to speak to a Dental Care Finder
- The Dental Care Finder can make the appointment for you or give you a list of dentists
- You can also request a specific United Concordia network dentist
- United Concordia will give you an Appointment Control Number
Go To Your Appointment
Once your appointment is scheduled, follow these steps:
- Take your referral form with your Appointment Control Number
- You can only get dental care that is listed in the referral
- No alternate or additional services may be provided without another referral
- If the civilian dentist decides you need care that isn’t included on the initial referral, please tell him/her to contact your military dental clinic. They may modify the referral, if appropriate.
If you follow this process, you’ll have no out-of-pocket expenses or paperwork to file.