Active Duty Dental Progam
The Active Duty Dental Program covers civilian dental care when you:
- You get a referral to a civilian dentist from your military dental clinic
- You live in a remote location
- Active duty service members
- Guard/Reserve members who are:
- On active duty orders
- Issued delayed-effective-date orders (during pre-activation period)
- Covered by the Transitional Assistance Management Program
- Service members who need line of duty care
- Foreign force members stationed in the U.S.
Active Duty Dental Program Contactor
The Active Duty Dental Program contractor is United Concordia.