Fill your prescriptions at military pharmacies for free:
Military pharmacies are usually at a military hospital or clinic, but some are free-standing pharmacies located elsewhere on the base. >>Find a Military Pharmacy Near You
If your prescription is from a provider at the military hospital or clinic:
- Turn your prescription in at the military pharmacy
- Wait for your prescription to be filled before you leave
- Be sure you have your uniformed services ID card
If your prescription is from a TRICARE-authorized civilian provider:
Do you have a civilian provider? Ask your provider to e-prescribe Your provider can send your prescription electronically to the military pharmacy. Now offered at most military pharmacies in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam.!
- Reduces drug errors
- More convenient for you
If the military pharmacy can’t fill the prescription:
- The staff works with your provider to find an alternative.
- Or, you can fill the prescription at a network pharmacy or through home delivery.
Each military pharmacy has its own prescription refill process. Check with the pharmacy for details.
If you're a registered user on the TOL Secure Web Portal, you may be able to manage your prescription refills online.