Home Delivery Checklist
We deliver more than 97% of prescriptions filled through home delivery in less than a week.
Sometimes your prescription can’t be filled because we need clarification. In these cases, Express Scripts will contact you or your provider.
- Return the call within two business days
- If you don't, Express Scripts will send you a letter explaining why the prescription wasn’t filled.
To avoid problems, you can:
- Ask your provider to e-prescribe your prescription drugs. Electronic prescriptions are less likely to have missing or unreadable items.
- Clearly write your name, sponsor ID number, and birthdate on the back of the prescription if you fill it by mail.
- If Express Scripts calls you, call them back within two business days. Customer service staff is available 24/7.
When a drug isn’t covered by TRICARE, Express Scripts will send you a letter and return your prescription.
If you're not sure if your prescription is covered, you can:
If you feel there is an error with your prescription return or denial, call 1-877-363-1303 to speak to a Patient Care Advocate.