Active Duty Dental Care
- You get most of your dental care at military dental clinics.
- See exception for Public Health Service Officers, below.
- If you need care outside of a military dental clinic, how you get care depends on where you live.
In the United States and U.S. Territories
If you need to get dental care from a civilian dentist, you'll use the TRICARE Active Duty Dental Program in the following locations:
- United States
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Puerto Rico
- American Samoa
- Northern Mariana Islands
All Other Overseas Locations
- International SOS handles all host-nation dental care in all other overseas areas
- If you need so see a host-nation dentist, contact International SOS
Are you a Public Health Service Officer?