Bread Crumbs

contact Your Contacts
United Concordia


Send an email message to:

Overseas-International SOS

Country-specific toll-free numbers

Overseas Website

View More Contacts

Active Duty Dental Care

  • You get most of your dental care at military dental clinics.
  • See exception for Public Health Service Officers, below.
  • If you need care outside of a military dental clinic, how you get care depends on where you live.

In the United States and U.S. Territories

If you need to get dental care from a civilian dentist, you'll use the TRICARE Active Duty Dental Program in the following locations:

  • United States
  • District of Columbia
  • U.S. Virgin Islands
  • Guam
  • Puerto Rico
  • American Samoa
  • Northern Mariana Islands

All Other Overseas Locations

  • International SOS handles all overseas dental care in all other overseas areas
  • If you need so see an overseas dentist, contact International SOS

Are you a Public Health Service Officer?

Last Updated 1/21/2016