Paying Enrollment Fees
You can pay your enrollment fees annually, quarterly or monthly. Click on your region to learn about your payment options:
Enrollment fees are usually non-refundable.
One exception is if you:
- Are under age 65
- Become eligible for Medicare
- Decide to purchase Medicare Part B
If this is you, then you can:
- Stay enrolled in TRICARE Prime
- Have your enrollment fee waived
- Get refunded for any payments you made
Consider paying monthly or quarterly to avoid overpaying.
||When you Submit Your Enrollment Form:
- Single: $282.69
- Family: $565.20
- Your fee is prorated from your enrollment date to September 30th.
- After that, your annual payment is due on October 1 each year.
- Single: $70.65
- Family: $141.30
- Your quarterly fee is prorated to cover the period until the next fiscal year quarter (January 1, April 1, July 1 or October 1).
- After that, your quarterly payment is due at the first of each quarter.
- Single: $23.55
- Family: $47.10
- Pay your first three months with a personal check, cashier's check, traveler's check, money order or credit card.
- After that, set up a allotment or electronic funds transfer (EFT) to pay your monthly enrollment fees.