Report Fraud and Abuse
What is fraud and abuse?
- Fraud—when a person or organization deliberately deceives others to gain some sort of unauthorized benefit.
- Abuse—when providers supply services or products that are medically unnecessary or that do not meet professional standards.
You're an important partner in the ongoing fight against fraud and abuse.
- If you suspect anything out of the ordinary, report it!
- No one from TRICARE will ever contact you to recommend a particular product or medicine.
- If are ever contacted by phone or email, don't share any personal information and report the incident to your contractor immediately.
>>Visit the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Program Integrity web page to Learn More
Report Suspected Fraud or Abuse
To report suspected fraud or abuse, you can:
- Submit a Fraud Report Online to the DHA Program Integrity Office
- Report the suspected fraud or abuse to the appropriate contractor (see below)
| Type of Care/Program
|| Who to Contact
All TRICARE Plans except TRICARE For Life and the US Family Health Plan:
- North (Health Net Federal Services)
- South (Humana Military Healthcare Services)
- West (UnitedHealthcare Military & Veterans)
- Overseas (International SOS)
TRICARE For Life (Wisconsin Physicians Service):
US Family Health Plan:
Or, submit a fraud report to the Defense Health Agency.
Contact Express Scripts:
|Active Duty Dental Program
Contact United Concordia:
United Concordia Companies, Inc.
Special Investigations Unit
4401 Deer Path Road, DP-4F
Harrisburg, PA 17110
|TRICARE Dental Program
MetLife Special Investigations Unit-TRICARE
5950 Airport Rd
Oriskany NY 13424
|TRICARE Retiree Dental Progam
Contact Delta Dental:
- Report online
- Stateside: 1-888-838-8737
- Overseas: (AT&T USADirect Access Number) + 866-721-8737