Nurse Advice Line
Call 1-800-TRICARE (874-2273), Option 1
Talk to a registered nurse who can:
If you have an emergency, call 911 or go to the Emergency RoomThe hospital department that provides emergency services to patients who need immediate medical attention..
Do you have a sick child?
- You can talk to nurses with specialized pediatrics training.
- We will call you back after a few hours to check on your child.
- If you still need an appointment, we can help.
You can call us for help. But if you need to see a doctor, remember:
- You must follow the rules of your other health insurance plan first.
- Your other health insurance is the primary payer.
- If we help you find a doctor, make sure they're in your other plan’s network or your care may not be covered.